Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc., Ann Arbor, MI USA
World-class leader in Raman lab-to-process instrumentation and analysis
Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc. (Kaiser), an Endress+Hauser company, is the global leader in lab-to-process Raman spectroscopic instrumentation. Our solutions harness the powerful analytical information of Raman Spectroscopy to help our customers understand, measure, and control their chemistries.
As a trusted partner in Raman for over 30 years, Kaiser has a long history in production, including GMP manufacturing, with many proven successes. Kaiser Raman technology is currently used throughout the chemical, food and beverage, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical industries to optimize process efficiency and deliver quality products. Kaiser’s manufacturing and headquarters facility is in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Year of foundation:
Number of employees:
Your competence center for Raman spectroscopy
- Embedded control technology: Seamlessly and continuously collect and collate Raman spectra data across multiple analyzers and probes for up to months at a time.
- Lab-to-process scalability: Realize process efficiency gains and ensure product quality when you bring chemical analysis from the laboratory to the production environment.
- Sampling solutions for a multitude of applications: Gain long term measurement stability for chemical, polymer, pharmaceutical, and in situ monitoring of bioprocesses (cell culture, fermentation, and downstream applications).
- Product sampling for all media: Enable chemical analysis of solids, liquids, and gases in any installation environment with our specialized fiber optic sampling probes.
- Robust compliance and management systems: Ensure seamless transition to cGMP by working with the only process Raman company to be registered to ISO:9001:2015 and certified ISO14001:2015, and ANSI Z10-2012.
Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc.
371 Parkland Plaza
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Tel. +1 734 665 8083
Fax. +1 734 665 8199
Kaiser Raman Analyzers
Our Kaiser Raman analyzers offer scalable process analytical technology (PAT) that brings connectivity and reliability to your process 24/7.
From calibration accessories, to replacement lasers, to enclosures – we offer a wide range of accessory and replacement parts that will keep your process in line and on track.
Kaiser Raman Probes
We offer the most extensive and versatile selection of Raman sampling probes available. Our probe offerings enable in situ process analysis for any phase of matter – solids, liquids, and gases.