Your perfect formula for job satisfaction
There are always two sides to working with Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc.– the professional and the personal
At Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc., we offer you the best environment for achieving personal success – regardless of the position you are applying for and which stage of your career you have reached.
The professional side of Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc.
At Kaiser, we build Raman spectroscopic instrumentation for laboratory, process, and manufacturing environments. It’s an exciting field that offers a wide variety of different assignments – where you constantly have the opportunity to prove yourself. We offer:
- 30 years of market leadership in Raman spectroscopic technology
- Solutions that help our customers understand, measure, and control their chemistries
- Robust and reliable lab-to-process Raman instrumentation systems: Raman analyzers, fiber optic sampling probes, and user-friendly software
- Tailored solutions appropriate for the chemical, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical industries
The personal side of Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc.
Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc. is part of Endress+Hauser, a family company with a global impact. We are people for process automation.
Our company values of Commitment, Excellence, Sustainability, and Friendliness drive our culture, and you’ll notice this from your very first day here. The inspiring and dynamic working environment, friendly coworkers, personal freedom, and many great perks will make you feel right at home.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
- Short and long term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Health spending accounts
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
- Options for balancing work and family commitments
- Regular staff events
More job opportunities
Our job portal makes it easy for you to search our job opportunities and to set up a profile unique to your skills and experience. Once your profile is complete, you will then be informed automatically about interesting job offers that fit your profile.
Career Portal log-in
Please use our job portal for your application. Here you may set up your profile and will then be informed automatically about interesting job offers that fit your profile.
Job Opportunities at Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc.
Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc. offers a variety of opportunities at our facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc.
371 Parkland Plaza
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Tel. +1 734 665 8083
Fax. +1 734 665 8199